Recent Products on Noteable Expressions


See more personalized gifts from Zazzle.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Rainy Day and Sunrise Surprise

Good -way-too-early-to-be-up-on-Saturday morning! I love how productive I can be when I'm up before everyone else in the house, but oh my gosh! did the dogs really need to get me up before 6 this morning? Especially, since it is a cloudy rainy morning? Aren't those the most perfect days to sleep in? I guess no one sent the memo to my fur-babies. Oh well, since I've already been up for two hours - I've been pretty productive already and THAT I love!

Someone else was up early this morning too - Nicole in MA is our Sunrise Surprise customer today! I have to admit though, she made me curious... She bought 10 pages of these return address labels. Is she having a masquerade party or does she just love skelies? Hmmm... wish I could ask her - after all I LOVE a good party!
These ghoulish address labels will have everyone dying to come to your Halloween bash! A fun group of noen colored skeletons are dancing their way across the bottom of your invitation. Matching postage is available.
Have a wonderful weekend - and hope you see more sun than we are supposed to!
Nique

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Products on Notions by Nique


Make personalized gifts at Zazzle.