Recent Products on Noteable Expressions


See more personalized gifts from Zazzle.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Third Graddy Award!

I am so thrilled - not only did I get one - but three? three Graddy Awards! I'm blown away but so happy!
Your product, White and Silver Scroll Ribbon Graduation Announcements, has been hand-picked as an example of creativity of graduation design at its finest. Out of thousands of creative graduation invitations on Zazzle, your design was chosen for being one of the best!

A great display of artistic vision, your design is currently featured on our graduation invitations page. This means that you, your product, and your store are on center stage, so you should be proud!

If you have a graduation coming up – take a look at this one or feel free to check out all of my Graduation Announcements!
This beautiful graduation announcement is perfect for announcing or inviting! This design has a bright white background with gorgeous calligraphy style text saying, "Senior Class." There is a silver ribbon with a medallion decoration. Customize with your own text and photos. Available in many school colors or contact me and I will customize one for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Products on Notions by Nique


Make personalized gifts at Zazzle.