Recent Products on Noteable Expressions


See more personalized gifts from Zazzle.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

I've won my First Graddy Award!

I'm so tickled, I just recieved an email from Zazzle that I've won a Graddy Award! So what, exactly is a Graddy Award?

From Zazzle's email:
Your product, Grunge Pink Zebra Graduation Announcement, has been hand-picked as an example of creativity of graduation design at its finest.

Out of thousands of creative graduation invitations on Zazzle, your design was chosen for being one of the best!

A great display of artistic vision, your design is currently featured on our graduation invitations page. This means that you, your product, and your store are on center stage, so you should be proud!
Thanks Zazzle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Products on Notions by Nique


Make personalized gifts at Zazzle.