Recent Products on Noteable Expressions


See more personalized gifts from Zazzle.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Graduation is Almost Here - Have you ordered your Announcements?

It is so hard to beleive how quick this year is already going - it is already April and for most seniors - Graduation is looming! In just 2 short months you will get to do the walk! Granted - in one of the silliest hats ever invented and in a glorified hospital gown - but at least our bums don't hang out!

Seriously though, it is a really important moment for both the graduate and family alike. So why not step outside the box and select an annoucement that truly fits your personality? When my daughter graduated last year we went through the options available through the company the school used and I was blown away at how boring they were! There were only about 6 designs that you could choose from (but you could choose from about 2 dozen color combinations! Like that made them more interesting?). In the end we decided to design a custom announcement for her. I wanted something the family and grandparents would love and of course she wanted something with a bit of an edge to it. So we created something we both loved - the front had a kind of grunge feel to it with a more traditional and 'pretty' feel to the back and everyone loved them! In fact, once I put them up for sale in my store - they have been my top selling graduation announcement the last two years!
Even the photo - I took myself. The front has the year - 2011 - in almost an old neon sign kind of feel with the picture to the right side and a barbed wire divider. The back has another photo framed again in barbed wire - although I chose a more traditional picture for ours.



Whether you have a senior wanting a traditional look or one wanting to celebrate their love for sports, music, grunge or fashion - I have some really unique and awesome Graduation Announcements! If you'd like something totally unique for your senior - you can always contact me through my email link and together we can create something really special!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Products on Notions by Nique


Make personalized gifts at Zazzle.