Recent Products on Noteable Expressions


See more personalized gifts from Zazzle.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sick Little One=Productive day??

I spent the day taking care of a sick little one today, so who would have thought it could be such a productive day! I actually got about 8 new designs done for Noteable Expressions - I couldn't believe it! One of my favorites for today was this one:

Fiji Invitation invitation
Browse more Wedding Invitations



I think one of the reasons I like this one so much is that it reminds me that winter won't ALWAYS be here, even if it feels like it right now. I just wish I were on a beach under those palm trees...

Zazzle has also announced a new contest to promote their newest product line - Keds High Tops! Although they are sold as "mens" shoes, I've noticed that a lot of designers are making some for women as well and just explaining the size difference - I have to admit, I've got a couple of cute designs in mind for a 'wedding' set so I may do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Products on Notions by Nique


Make personalized gifts at Zazzle.