Recent Products on Noteable Expressions


See more personalized gifts from Zazzle.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

New Ked's Contest over at Zazzle!

According to the Zazzle Blog:

Zazzle is looking for PRO-Keds with patterns! Design a pair of PRO-Keds (the newest Zazzle product) with a great pattern and you could walk away with $1,000. What kind of patterns? Any kind you can think of! Boat patterns, skull patterns, flame patterns and more are all eligible to win. Just get designing on a pair of pattern PRO-Keds before this contest is over. click here for more info

I decided to throw my hat, or shoes in this case, into the ring and submitted my new "Just Married" Hi-Top shoes... now I guess I just have to sit back and cross my fingers - but honestly, I don't know how they would pick a winner - there are already over 400 entries and almost every pair is a winner!


Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Products on Notions by Nique


Make personalized gifts at Zazzle.