Recent Products on Noteable Expressions


See more personalized gifts from Zazzle.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Being Productive Again..

This last week was difficult as far as getting anything done... the whole family was down with a bug and then I got a head cold on top of it... ugg.. Today, though, I am back to being productive! Yay! I got 5 new designs uploaded today on Noteable Expressions. It feels so great when I get something new uploaded - it's like giving someone a gift that you can't wait for them to open.

Lavendar Sketched Invitation invitation



This is a new design called Lavender Sketched - and would be perfect for a spring event. Now there's something I can't wait for! Spring! To check out my other new designs,  head on over to Noteable Expressions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Products on Notions by Nique


Make personalized gifts at Zazzle.