Recent Products on Noteable Expressions


See more personalized gifts from Zazzle.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Forecast: Cloudy with a Chance of Inspiration Followed by Sales!

Today is a rainy, yucky day - cloud covered and raining since we got up this morning. But! On the plus side - Morgan - my youngest was finally feeling better and able to go to school this morning! Yah! This means Mom has more time for designing, cleaning, and scouting for my next inspiration. Woot! I have been working on a lot a graduation announcements lately in addition to several new wedding sets - so I'm thinking it's time to work on something a bit more fun and maybe a little crazy! Maybe some new iPad/iPhone cases. Those are always fun to work on :)

In other news...

When I first started this blog I thought I'd be able to post each sale as it came through and at first I was able to keep up but quickly (and thankfully!) I found that I was losing out on a lot of designing time and rarely got to leave this website. A great problem to have! Right?! So instead, I'm going to start featuring my first sale each day - we'll call it the "Sunrise Surprise" - haha

So the inaugural Sunrise Surprise is.... *drum roll please*
oh! Fun little extra surprise - they are pretty close to me! On their way to Eastpoint, MI are:

Midnight Vineyard: White Party Lights on Black invitation
I love how simple and sweet these invitations turned out - Have a wonderful event B!

~ Nique

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Products on Notions by Nique


Make personalized gifts at Zazzle.