Recent Products on Noteable Expressions


See more personalized gifts from Zazzle.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Noteable Expressions and the Indie Exhibit at the Golden Globes

Wow! What an exciting weekend it was! For the first time I participated in a group event with my art and I can't tell you how tickled/nervous I was. A few weeks ago I was given the opportunity to join an incredible group of hardworking and talented artists called the Indie Exhibit. From their page on Facebook:
A fun group of various artisans from around the globe, uniting together to take each other to a higher level of marketing, sales, and friendship!


Through this group I was invited to include some of my art products in swag bags for the Golden Globes - and boy! was our table a huge hit! Actors, actresses, comedy icons, singers and more all stopped by the booth to say Hi and check out our goodies. Many even posed for photos with a few of our goodies. I was lucky enough to get several wonderful photos of celebrities with one of my iPad covers available at iCases4u. Here is just one of those photos... more to come later!
What an honor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Products on Notions by Nique


Make personalized gifts at Zazzle.