Recent Products on Noteable Expressions


See more personalized gifts from Zazzle.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Puppies Invade Noteable Expressions!

I have started adding more to my letterheads, stationery, business cards and postage in the last few days - and in an effort to try and stay organized - I'm grouping them by business categories. Today I added about a dozen new cat and dog designs for my "Animals and Pet Care" section. I can't pick just one to highlight, so expect to see several over the next few days!

First up, is this adorable puppy holding a bone... I love the look on his little face!

"This sweet little puppy would be happy to be your mascot! He is so cute as he holds his bone at the top left corner. What a fun business card for your pet care or animal related business - or even as your personal calling card! Matching letterhead and postage are available."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Products on Notions by Nique


Make personalized gifts at Zazzle.